1. What is Héroux-Devtek's main business segment?
Please refer to the Corporate Structure section in About us.
2. Who are the directors and officers of the Company?
Please refer to the sections on Management and Board of Directors. You can also refer to our latest Annual Report. If there have been changes since that date, they will be included in our News Releases section.
1. What is Héroux-Devtek's stock symbol and where are the common shares traded?
The symbol for common shares is HRX. Shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX).
2. When was Héroux-Devtek first listed on the Exchange?
In December 1986, the Company made its initial public offering of common shares to finance the modernization of its facilities, to service the increase in its backlog of orders and to meet working capital requirements. As a result, the Company went public and its common shares were listed on the Montreal Exchange before being transferred to the Toronto Stock Exchange in 1999.
3. How many shares outstanding does Héroux-Devtek have?
As of May 27, 2010, Héroux-Devtek had 29,991,867 common shares outstanding.
1. How may I change my correspondence address or any other information in regards to information I receive?
If you have your certificate in hand, you may contact our trustee directly. Please mention Héroux CUSIP number: 42447L. If you hold your shares through a broker, you must contact the broker directly.
2. Who is Héroux-Devtek’s transfer agent?
Computershare Trust Company of Canada
1100 University Street, Suite 1200
Canada H3B 2G7
Tel.: (514) 871-7171
3. How may I contact the Investor-Relations department at Héroux-Devtek?
By telephone at: (450) 679-3330
By fax at: (450) 679-3666
By e-mail at email
4. How may I contact the Corporate Secretary of Héroux-Devtek?
1111 Saint-Charles Street W.
Suite 658, East Tower, Complexe Saint-Charles
Canada J4K 5G4
1. Who are the shareholders’ auditors?
Ernst & Young, LLP
1 Place Ville-Marie, Suite 2400
Canada H3B 3M9