1. Why invest in Héroux-Devtek?Héroux-Devtek is the third largest landing gear company in the world, supplying both the commercial and military sectors of the Aerospace market with new landing gear systems and components as well as aftermarket products and services, including spare parts and repair and overhaul services. The Corporation sells mainly to OEMs such as Boeing, AgustaWestland, UTC Aerospace Systems, Messier-Bugatti-Dowty, BAE System and into the aftermarket, where its main customer is the US Air Force (USAF).
Héroux-Devtek’s business strategy is to position itself as a global international player and a key supplier for its customers. For the Corporation, being a key supplier means providing not only manufactured components but also services, such as design, assembly, program management and aftermarket, including repair and overhaul and product support, in order to become a complete service provider and allow customers to focus on their core business. In order to achieve this, the Corporation aims to develop management and technical expertise so as to add value to products at competitive costs. It also seeks to grow to attain a critical mass in each of its markets, while maintaining a solid financial position and returns.
2. Who are the Directors and Officers of the Corporation?Please refer to the sections on Management and Board of Directors. You can also refer to our latest Annual Report. If there have been changes since that date, they will be disclosed in our Press Releases section.
COMMON SHARE INFORMATION
1. What is Héroux-Devtek’s stock symbol and where are the common shares traded?The symbol for the common shares is HRX. Shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX).
2. When was Héroux-Devtek first listed on the Exchange?In December 1986, the Corporation made its initial public offering of common shares to finance the modernization of its Longueuil facility, to service the increase in its backlog of order and to meet working capital requirements. As a result, the Corporation went public and its common shares were listed on the Montreal Exchange before being transferred to the Toronto Stock Exchange in 1999.
3. How many shares outstanding does Héroux-Devtek have?As of June 30, 2019, Héroux-Devtek had 36,362,210 common shares outstanding.
1. How may I change my correspondence address or any other information in regards to information I receive?If you have your certificate in hand, you may contact our trustee directly. Please mention Héroux-Devtek's CUSIP number: 42447L. If you hold your shares through a broker, you must contact the broker directly.
2. Who is Héroux-Devtek’s transfer agent?Computershare Trust Company of Canada
1500 University Street, Suite 700
Canada H3A 3S8
Tel.: 514 982-7555 / 1-800-564-6253
3. How may I contact the Investor Relations’ department at Héroux-Devtek?By telephone at: 450 679-3330
By fax at: 450 679-3666
By email at: email@example.com
4. How may I contact the Corporate Secretary of Héroux-Devtek?Héroux-Devtek Inc.
1111 Saint-Charles Street West
Suite 600, West Tower
Canada J4K 5G4
1. Who are the shareholders’ auditors?Ernst & Young, LLP
900 de Maisonneuve Blvd W., Suite 2300
Canada H3A 0A8
Tel.: 514 875-6060